Thursday, March 27, 2008

6 Months Old!!!

Rolling everywhere!


I sit up so good!


Can you believe it??? Blake turned 6 months old on Tuesday. These first 6 months have flown by, I don't even want to think that in another 6 she will be a year old. She is as cute as ever. She is rolling over both ways which so far equals bruises. Seriously though she is doing really good, she is sitting up and rolling and trying to push up onto her hands and knees but ends up putting her bum in the air and her face into the carpet instead, it is funny. She had her dr's appt today and she is doing well. She weighs 17.6, is 26 inches long and has a head that is in the 90% :). She is actually kind of thinning out. I realize she is still a big chunck but she hasn't gained like she did before, she is just mobile now so she can't just sit around and get chunkier!! It is funny though, I will sit her up with toys to play with and I will come back into the room a few minutes later and she is in a completley different position, sometimes on the other side of the room. She has also started babbling a lot more since she got her tubes in, and after one naughty night we got her not only sleeping through the night but sleeping through the night in her crib, yeah!! I finally gave in a put her in there and now I am so glad that I did! She is so much fun and we just reallly love the heck out of her, we can't get enough of her sweet little smile and fun personality.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

She is so big! I can't believe how well she can sit... we need to get her and Tayah together and compare.

Tara said...

Thanks for the invite. Blakeley is so darling. I just want to give her a big squeeze!!

Marky said...

She is so cute!! I am glad she is doing better and that the tubes helped her.. It's amazing how fast they grow up!

sheryl said...

Happy Birthday Blakers....6 months wow, your so big!
love you,
Kader

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Kay, I seriously can't believe she is six months! She is such a cutie!

Emily said...

6 months...seriously? Where's the time gone? She is adorable.

MaddeeShaw said...

oh kay, you have a cute baby! She is a darling girl. I want to hold her :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker