Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Discovery Time

I recently found out about the Pleasant Valley Library it is brand new and is so nice! I was so excited because I have taken Blakeley to Discovery time before with friends but have had to go out to North Ogden Library. I was so glad to find one closer we could go to! We went a few weeks ago and Grannie Sheryl came with us...



When discovery time was over they announced that next week they would be talking about Lizards. For the entire next week 3 times a day, Blake would say "gonna talk about lizards mommy!" she was so excited about it. We went (forgot my camera) and it was a lot of fun, Blakeley even got brave a touched one of the lizards!

1 comment:

Ticey said...

I've been to Discovery Time once and it sure is fun! Nice thing to do on a wet snowy day :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker