Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter, Easter, Easter!

Easter weekend with Blakeley was full of fun and family! On Saturday grannie Sheryl invited Blake over to color some eggs. We had a fun time and Blake was happy to color on all the eggs with marker! She wouldn't look my way for any pictures but I thought this face of hers was funny.

The Easter Bunny stopped by and left a trail of plastic eggs from Blakes crib all the way down stairs to her chair where he left her some prizes.
She had fun playing with her new prizes for a few hours, Rob went to lay her down for her nap before church and didn't come back for like 10 min...when I went upstairs to make check on them I found them taking a sweet little Easter nap together!
Blakers all ready for church in her fun Easter Dress, pig tails, silly smile, and pot belly!
After church we went to Gr Brians for dinner. Here are the sweet girls showing off their Easter Dresses!Kale, Blake, Harper
The Brian's Easter Egg Hunt!Blakeley loved finding all the eggs this year.then to...
Little Mountain Egg Hunt with Hales Family

Last we went to Gr Costley's for our final celebration. My mom has always just hid the basket and we have to find clues that lead us to it. This year she did a really simple one for Blake to find the basket for her and Joss! It was fun and Blakeley was so excited when she found the basket.
This is when she found the basket She is diggin in...
Cute little cousin photo!

I had to put this one in too, because Josslyn is just a cutie and she looked so adorable in her Easter dress!


8 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Hey Karah! Thanks for sending me an ivite! I'm glad you had a good Easter. Blakely is sooo cute :) Hope you're doing well!

Michelle said...

What cute pictures. Justin and I were just saying how we can't believe that Blakely is almost 18 months old! The last time we saw her in person she was just a tiny baby!

Stanford Family said...

Blakely is so cute! I love her dress. Happy Easter!

Peterson Family said...

Such cute pictues! I love her little piggies! Joss is such a cutie too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun filled day. Blakely looks so cute in her dress. I am excited that I get to buy that cute girl stuff now!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my gosh she had the funnest easter! I LOVE her dress, so cute! And Joss, I cannot believe how big she is1

Palmers said...

She is so dang cute Karah. Harper is so dang cute too. I haven't seen her for awhile and I just think she is a doll too. Hope the boutique turned out great. Im sure it did, it always does. We were in Logan so I couldn't make it and I was sad. Are you going to Angie's spring show?? I want to so let me know and we will go!

The Coopers said...

How fun! She is so adorable. I love the picture of her in the hat, it is so so cute!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker