Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthday Week


All of the cousins on the Trolley on Main Street!
Im pretty sure my eyes are half closed, beautiful, but its cute of rob and boo!

On the lift up to the Alpine Slide

The leaves were so pretty up there

Im behind (as usual.) The last week in September is Birthday Week around our house. We have Blakeley on the 25th Grandpa Rob on the 26th and Robert on the 27th! It is fun to have them all so close together. We always go to Park City with Roberts family every year around his birthday. We had a lot of fun this year and this was a first for Blakers! We shop at the outlets, stay in a condo at Park City Mountain Resort, ride the Alpine Slide and Coster, Tour Main Street, and of course eat at Baja Cantina! We really enjoyed ourselves. We took Blake swimming and stayed up late for casino night-rob won 2nd place yeah! It was a lot of fun and Im so glad we enjoy spending time with both of our families-we are so blessed!


***A Happy Birthday Note!***


My Rob turned 28 this year. WOW huh! Neither of us can believe how old we are getting! Anyway I am so grateful for my hubby. He is just so wonderful to our little Blake he is her favorite playmate and she loves him so much. He is such a hardworker and he always has a good attitude and rarely complains. He really puts up with a ton from me and I am so greateful that I have him. We are finishing our basement and he has been down stairs working his rear end off every spare minute he has and Im so proud of him for working so hard so we can have some extra room in this house. I heared a song on the way home tonight and so I was dorky and sang him these lines when I got home, but it was really how I felt:
...love was never really love without you
life is so much better now I found you
here beside you is really where its at
what do ya say to that...


HEEEEY BOB! I love ya Babe!
I will be done cuz I know Im the only one who is finding humor/joy from reading this post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I found that post quite delightful. You are guys are so lucky to have each other and be so happy. Love ya, and I'm glad all the birthdays went well. I'm sure I'll see ya this weekend.

Marky said...

What a fun tradition you have! Looks like you had fun and that Rob had a good birthday!

sheryl said...

Happy Birthday Rob...you are the perfect husband, father, son-in-law, uncle....I could go on and on!!!
We love you!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker