Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Have you noticed...


I noticed when I looked at my blog today that Blakeley's little birthday ticker (shown above) is on the 12 Month mark. Obviously I knew her bday was this week but it just kills me to see that there! She is getting so big its just so hard and bitter sweet! We have been busy planning and preparing for her big bday bash this week. (I know she won't remember any of it but I don't care, I will!) This year has flown by at it is amazing all that can happen in one short year! We just love our little boo so much, she brings us joy everyday.
I love my little Booie Girl!!

4 comments:

Marky said...

Happy Birthday this week Blake! You are such a big girl and you are just cute as ever!! Fun to see you guys all last night, and good luck with the party!

Marky said...

Hey Karah.. I was just talking to my mom and she was telling me how Blake has learned to sign. I have thought about teaching Nevi and was just wondering if you could tell me what you used and where you got it? THanks!

Ticey said...

Wow - I totally agree, that year went way too fast!! She is such a cutie!! PS I would love to learn about the signing too so if you could let me know also - thanks!!

Brittany Lincoln said...

Oh Presh! I totally love this picture :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker