Monday, June 23, 2008

Computers: A Love-Hate Relationship!

Well I am aware that I'm not the most avid blogger but it helps if you have a working computer :)! Why do I allow computers to run my life, then when it doesn't work everything comes to a screeching halt! Our laptop has been acting up for quite sometime now and instead of doing the right thing and taking it in we just keep fudging it here and there so it would work. So Rob finally took it in on Thursday because it wouldn't turn on AT ALL. Suprise it needs fixin so we are out of a computer for the next couple weeks. So here I am posting while at work :) No really though Im sad cuz I had some cute photos from our recent weekend excursions to share with ya'll but I guess it will have to wait. The worst is that I use Quicken and Internet Banking so i currently have no idea what bills need to be paid etc. It's all in good fun I guess im sure I will hear from someone if they don't get paid :). So I will still be reading all of your blogs it will just be a minute before there is anything worth reading on the Brian's end of things (that is if you are still even reading this boring post!) Love ya!!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I hope you didn't take it into Geek Squad! They're a joke! We took our laptop in & they said we needed a new hard drive. We took it home & put in the CDs that come with it & it worked fine. You'd think they would know that. Oh well, sometimes I hate technology when it doesn't work.

MaddeeShaw said...

Oh care-bear i love your baby girl i cant wait to hold her at camp beaver, which i am way excited for!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker